Order & request info on products and service
How to order ?
Send an email to:
You are welcome to use the mail form here
or call / SMS:
TDC Mobile: +45 2368 1921
One Mobile: +45 7117 0801 (free One->One)
Topup orders: +45 5399 4429.
Other requests or info?
Topup and other non physical items:
order via email, sms or voice.
or buy it in the webshop on www.EUinter.net or in our wholesale webshop for credit account customers.
All with instant delivery.
Estimate 3 working days delivery to Danish pilotstations, free delivery with boarding pilot, and 3-5 days with courier to EU ports and companies.
Payment for orders:
(Completed tested and working 04.10.2011)
10$ / 7€ Onemobile Simcard: 49 Dkk each
20$ / 14€ Onemobile Topup: 100 Dkk each
1. Insert order number if any, else shipname/IMO/orderdate other ref.
2. click pay now
3. You will be taken to paypal for payment
4. Insert the amount IN Danish Kroner you must pay (leftside menu), and click update.
5. If you have a paypal account: Fill in (right side above)
6. If you just want to pay with Visa/Mastercard: click and fill in (right side below).
7. You creditcard statement will say "DDG tele" or "DDG Webpay" (the payment goes to our payment handling: DDGroup WebPay)
Important news (Oct 2011):
Dear Captain, crew, network and other customers.
Update 3rd oct AM.
Delivery now up and running again.
Free delivery onboard with boarding pilot.
As much notice as possible when we need to ship out orders
- it is better for us if you cancel an order, than you order too late.
Anyway - we launched an alternative to the simcards a while ago - the Networks app.
Not only from DK waters but from all EU ports and coastal areas where you can find broadband coverage - all EU networks are now your home network with EUinter.net.
Available as prepaid and in bulk. see www.EUinter.net for details or here http://www.ditlevditlevsen.com/communication/euinternet-3gdata-all-over-eu.html
Compared to onemobile we are alot cheaper to Europe, similar to Phils and only slightly more expensive to India - and the dialupfees are much cheaper !.
How do you order topup, sims etc now ?
Where there is a will there is a way !
1. You can BUY simcards and topup:
- Topup (max 20 pcs) here: www.EUinter.net in the webshop (english).
- Simcards in bulk also there. Minimum 20 simcards. Delivered to next port (up to 5 workingdays with courier delivery).
On your creditcard bill it will say DDGroupTele or DDG telecom webpay (this will also be the name on the payment page with paypal/creditcard payment page).
2. Captain or appointed person can ORDER simcards and topup via sms or email as always.
Simcards delivered to agent in next or next next port or to company office, or to an airport (crewchange) or other.
Topup delivered via email or sms as usual - see payment section below.
3. Special for account customers (how to become one see below):
Visit our special website for instant delivery of topup codes.
You will be offered a login for the ship when you have a credit account with us.
On the website you can order topup and get it delivered instantly.
How do you pay now ?
Customers can pay in following priority:
1. On the internet:
- with Mastercard or Visa card (debit cards should work as well), use above payment button.
- with paypal or moneybookers account (if you know of any other payment systems pls let us know) paypal account details will be given on request or in email orders.
For internet via mobile phones: go to www.pay2pilot.com
2. Bank transfer (*see account details below this section).
- Order in good time and make the payment to AGENT before you depart.
- Exclusively and if no other option: ask the agent in next port to arrange the payment or make an alotment.
- most Europeans have a webbank, you can make the transfer via webbank. (note the fee - usual around 5-10usd for an EU-payment).
Give the order number (if you got one) and shipname/IMO number as reference.
3. Western union, Xoom or similar financial service.
4. Credit account (for well known customers only, and under Captains responsibility):
- the ships opens a credit account with us and get 500-2000 usd credit over 30-45 days.
When either limits are reached a payment is made. (agent/internet/bank).
5. Via the ships radio account code system: please give ships radio account code on order
- we are approved to invoice that way by the Danish and international authorities.
There are nice people out there it could be a maritime professional who is a part of the network.
It could be a bunker barge, a provission boat or a maritime professional who is willing to assist with the payment and/or make a banktransfer from his private account or use his own creditcard to pay for the orders. Just ask them.
Bank account details:
Bank: Jyske Bank, Jernbanegade 19, 4800 Nykoebing Falster, Denmark.
USD account, IBAN: DK 3650 67000 1584 790
EUR account, IBAN: DK 1350 67000 1584 816
DKK account: Reg: 5067 Konto:0001584 782
REMEMBER TO GIVE SHIPNAME/IMO AND OR ORDER NUMBER/S (if you got any) AS REFERENCE ON THE PAYMENT. Shipname is the most important.
You can pick any account you want - for Danish transactions DKK is preferred but any will do.